a new osc package is building in openSUSE:Tools right now (hopefully ;)
The main changes are:
* add osc branch command, using the branch API call to branch a package to
=> this can be used to work on packages like those in Factory,
where you don't have write permissions. You can "osc submitreq"
your changes to Factory then.
* osc commit now opens $EDITOR, if no commit message was specified on
- improved error handling, when API returns HTTP status code 400 (bad request)
- osc status: implement -q/--quiet switch
- osc info: slightly more verbose
- osc deletepac: allow deletion of multiple packages at once
- make "osc meta prjconf <project> -e" work again (probably caused by
- osc maintainer: new -D/--devel-project switch
"WARNING: This bug is visible to non-employees. Please be respectful!"
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
Show replies by date