openSUSE Build Service 2.1.2 released
Users of OBS 2.1.0 and 2.1.1 should update if they rely on the source
read access protection. We fixed a security leak here.
This release is also fixing a regression of 2.1.1 for iChain users. New
users were not able to register.
Users who want to build for Ubuntu:10.10 need also the new build package
from today. Support for RHEL-6 and Fedora:14 has been added as well.
Updaters from any OBS 2.1 release can just upgrade the packages and restart
all services. Updaters from former releases should read the
It got released to the ususal places:
Please find the release notes below for more details:
* api: Support deletion of binaries in _repository (FATE #310489)
* backend: Make OBS interconnect more reliable by retrying multiple times on
not reachable remote instances
* api: XML schema of _link files is not enforcing the element order anymore
* api: submit requests do not modify link target definitions anymore.
* api: updated default build target list
* webui: Removed "Add as patch" functionality as it can not work with branched
* backend: Security bugfix which allowed access to "sourceaccess" protected
* backend: XPATH query fix
* api: layout fixes
* webui: fixing new user registration when using iChain (regression introduced in 2.1.1)
* webui: layout fixes
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org