present: lrupp, speilicke, mls, adrian
* OBS 2.3 release
* Current problems
Sascha looked in BOSS, a project that is part of Meego, regarding it's Continuous
Integeration (CI) facilities. As far as we understood the concept, BOSS is
mainly about testing build results (thus, packages) in an CI-environment. It
also includes a workflow-engine and certain architecture around both.
However, our primary goal is to to move the OBS source code test suite away
from our current local solution to a CI-infrastructure. Currently, this
doesn't include running tests on packages. BOSS solves therefore an
Therfore we decided to stay with Jenkins to pursue or CI needs. It is a
logical choice, given it's usage and maturity. BOSS may provide a future
option for the OBS QA support.
OBS 2.3 release
Lacking fixes for Beta 3:
* webui has trouble with xpath engine, Sascha is looking inside
The full workflow to releasing a maintenance update is working via osc.
We will meet with maintenance team to discuss next steps in preparing openSUSE Build
* ruby is crashing in garbage collector sometimes, coolo is debugging, adrian will
try with ruby 1.9
* ia64 builds need a temporary hack to include ia64 packages built on i586 arch.
(clean solution is discussed)
* almost 2 GB tar balls can't be handled by ruby stack
* build result of 2GB rpms is stalling at signing (may be caused due to rpm 2GB limit)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by thread