present: lrupp, coolo, mls, cwh, dmueller, adrian
* Status round
* Validation in webui
* Google indexing
* cleaned up bento web theme (with tschmidt)
* Added temporary xhtml validation link in webui
* Started to rewrite flag code in api and webui. Changes of
single flags can be done via POST commands in future.
* implement graphical repo status after consulting with mls and ro
* still worked on efficient handling of project meta changes.
* Still working on DuD support in kiwi, planning to clean up
larger parts of kiwi instsource afterwards.
* added optional anonymous webui access support
* Discussion and initial draft of QA support handling in OBS with Dan:
* Brainshare presentation of OBS
* First bits of a source service webui interface
Valdation in webui:
Benjamin works currently on a webui patchinfo editor. Open
question is how to evaluate content.
We discussed if we can add generic code to create editor based
on schema files (to read for example list of possible categories).
Opinion was that a user friendly webui needs anyway needs hardcoded
assumption to help the user, so just hardcoding the values, which are not
used to change is easiest approach. If the values are changing, an interface
in api might get added to request them.
Google started to index build.opensuse.org/stage
after we allowed anonymous
It is possible to upload a sitemap at google indexer. Current problem
is that too many 404 pages are indexed, most likely because our current
webui returns 404 errors with nice web pages, which return with code 200.
=> We need to evaluate if we can deliver these pages with return code 404
Live build log shall be disabled for indexers to avoid slow loading.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org