we are happy to announce the osc 0.136.0 release. This release is
mostly a bugfix release and contains the following changes:
* prefer TLS v1.1 or v1.2 if available
* declined is considered to be an open state (that is "osc rq list"
also shows declined requests)
* added support to move files across packages via "osc mv"
(fixes issue "#10")
* various bugfixes:
- show source package name when running "osc se --binary ..."
- fixed encoding detection
- fixed build result listing for arch packages (affects "osc build")
- "osc ci --noservice" also works for "external"/flat packages
Thanks to everyone who contributed to osc!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org
Show replies by date