New packages and appliance of OBS 2.0.3 and OBS 1.7.5 are available.
As usual, you can find packages below
Both releases contains a fix for a lacking permission check. It was possible
to write request data, even in some conditions where you should not be allowed
to do so. This had no effect to sources or projects though.
OBS 2.0 gets also a number of further fixes and changes, please read below for
OBS Appliance has been also updated, please check
From the 2.0.3 release notes:
Updaters from 2.0.X can just update the packages and restart all services.
Updaters from former releases need to check the 2.0.0 Release Notes file.
Changes since 2.0.2:
* webui: Updated list of default distributions, matching api.opensuse.org
* api: OBS Appliance runs with enabled anonymous mode now by default
* backend: sparc64 and sparv9 are sharing one build number pool by default now.
* api: correct permission handling when storing a request
* api: fixed review handling of requests via groups
* api: fixed aggregate schema validation, support unlimited repositories
* api: fixed mbranch execution when having an Update project defined
* backend: fix server side build of driver disks via kiwi
* backend: handle request states correctly during review
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org