OBS 2.9.3 released
We're happy to announce the release of Open Build Service Version 2.9.3.
This release includes 2 security fixes and we recommend to update your
OBS instance as soon as possible.
Please check out the release notes for further details or contact us.
In addition this release includes a couple of bugfixes for the OBS
frontend and backend.
Please read our setup instructions
or even better, use our appliance
Update to OBS 2.9
In case you update from a previous OBS stable release please read
the README.UPDATERS file which comes with this version.
OBS Appliance users who have set up their LVM
can just replace their appliance image without data loss. The migration
will happen automatically.
Details from Release Notes
* Allow to use different scheduling strategy which handles large
build dependency cycles
better. Enable it via project config:
* Fixes permission issue that allowd unpermitted users to trigger
services via the webui.
* Permits setting the initial bs request state. This prevents setting
the initial state
to something else than 'new' (CVE-2018-7689).
* Fixes permission check for projects with 'InitializeDevelPackage'
* Fixes rendering of requests with multiple submit requests.
Previously switching tabs would
not trigger a reload of the request content for the selected request.
* Debian fixes to 2.9 - publish ONIE binary and hashsum, enable
Secure Boot EFI signing for Debian packages.
* New regex needssslcertforbuild for Debian builds
* Support publishing via rsync syntax (allows to specify port numbers)
* Make project config parser errors always visible
* Fix corner case on wiping binaries
* Improved .changes merge handling
* Don't publish unneeded files of appdata in meta data
* Fixing lost events on restarting schedulers
* Make errors by not reachable remote instances better visible.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org