present: mls, freitag, coolo, adrian
* Status round
* Release 2.0 planning
* work a bit on software.opensuse.org
and made some plans for it
The killer are currently searches for "deb" or "rpm" which results
basically in all packages as result...
-> limit in backend as first protection
* Switched all packages in openSUSE:Factory devel project to branches.
* Thinking about to implement a request status in api to show
- link type changes
- build failures
* Played with git on-disk data support for bs_srcserver
* fixed a bug that packages which switched from old link to branch lead
to a lower release number. fixed in code, will result into increased
number on next build.
* Reviewed all fate requests, made 2.0 plan.
* Some product/kiwi support features.
* AI: Request auth.opensuse.org
as authentification instance, to make
this the authentification host for openSUSE.org
, api and build
can get connected
OBS 2.0 Release planning
The originally planned 1.8 release will be skipped, instead of it we will
do a 2.0 release directly. Currently targeted for June 2010.
The main features will be the revised webui with way more functionality.
Details can be found in the generated roadmap based on fate data:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org