Open Build Service(OBS) 2.3.4 just got released
This is a bugfix release in first place. But also the distribuition default
target list has been updated.
This release is most important for cross build support. Building
against openSUSE 12.2 and Factory for ARM architecture works
OBS 2.3.4 is published in "openSUSE:Tools" project:
Appliances can be used as usual:
* Added "Hostarch" in _buildinfo for osc local builds of cross builds
* package meta creation of package copy command is not copying
relationships and devel definitions anymore.
* Added openSUSE 12.2 to default target list
* Removed openSUSE 11.4 from default target list (EOL soon)
* Fedora 15 is EOL, removed from default list
* backend: allow access to access protected project repositories when
users are in both projects.
* backend: increase vrev on package source copy
* webui: fixed underscores in code listings
* webui: Do not expose user email address in anonymous mode
* obsworker: do not fail when no /etc/sysconfig/proxy exists
* build: fixed cross architecture initilisation for chroot builds
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org