present: coolo, mls, cwh, adrian, tschmidt, mrueckert
* Status round
* initial version of source service parameter editor.
* OBS 2.0.1 released
* updating roadmaps atm
* created source service for driver update disk creation, which
creates a kiwi file based on service parameters.
* reduced number of exceptions in build.o.o via bugfixing
* thinking about how to extend the testsuite to run webui
together with api and backend
* thinking about to create better dash boards powered by
* fixed out of memory bug in source server
* Created driver update disk webui interface
* Fixed attribute pages in webui
* Enhanced software.o.o to be able to suppress home and/or debug packages
Package download html link
We had a discussion about to offer a stable URL, which can be used
by other web pages to show/download/install a defined package (set)
from a given project. With the option that the end-user can select
which flavor (aka from which repo) he wants to use.
Note: this meeting is open for dial-in. Contact adrian(a)suse.de for dial-in
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org