we just released a new osc version. The main (user visible)
- "dists" command to show the configured default base repos from
- "review list" command to list open review requests
- "review add" command to add another reviewer for a request
(either user or group)
- add "buildinfo --prefer-pkgs <dir>" option
- add "prjresults --hide-disabled" option to hide packages which
are disabled/excluded in all repos and repos which have only
- harmonize "api"'s options with curl's options
- use builtin signature check by default (instead of verifying the
signature with "rpm -K...")
- add "status --show-excluded" to show all files (except the store
- new "osc reqmaintainership" command which is a shortcut for
"osc creq -a add_role USER maintainer PROJECT PACKAGE"
# Feature which requires OBS 2.1
- add "osc aggregate --nosources" option
- add "request clone" command to clone all packages from a given
- fixed references into en.opensuse.org
to honor the new Wiki
- add cross build targets mips and mipsel for QEMU Usermode. needs
also build update.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to osc!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org