When I try to add an additional path to my project's repository
(openSuse12.3/standard) I get an error like this:
Failed to add project or repository: unable to walk on path 'KDE:Qt5/'
The steps I do are the following:
1. From the overview page of the project I go to repositories
2. Click on Edit repository
3. Click on Add additional path to this repository
4. Fill Project text box with KDE:Qt5
5. Select openSuse12.3 in the selection box
6. Submit the form
7. The page shows this error:Failed to add project or repository:
unable to walk on path 'KDE:Qt5/'
I've tried to add some other paths, i.e. openSUSE:12.3:Update with the
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org