mrueckert / authentification thoughts:
* mrueckert thought about how to support api.o.o via openID. The question
is if we really want to require using openID libraries in all clients.
* iChain proxy may get moved to provo, this means all traffic goes via provo
* Another discussion was to support digest to allow direct connections to
api.o.o. That would mean that api would only send the authentification
request via the atlantic, but not the main traffic.
AI: poeml run osc test suite against test iChain instance in provo
mrueckert run direct api tests via same intsance
* works on bugzilla link support in web interface.
Discovered bug what avoids to own two roles as user. This cause a problem
to be a maintainer and bug owner.
Only one bug owner can be used to assign a bug in bugzilla, even though you
can define multiple people in build service.
* support server side diff of any packages in osc.
* local _link package build needs modularisation in build code.
* local build against local packages needs upload of local package provides
/ requires to deliver correct _buildinfo.
AI: mls support dep upload in backend.
* discussion about open changelog editor for each commit
-> decision to do it :)
* working on installation repositories support inside of kiwi images.
Work on collecting of specified repositories from kiwi config atm.
* algorithm to select required packages
* installation images creating tool
* openSUSE fate might get installed on build service systems.
* Merge request mechanism needs to be adapted to a generic request
system independend of merge requests.
* code cleanup in scheduler, needs less memory including bug fixes.
* store scheduler status is possible now, so a fast scheduler restart
is possible now.
* improved bootstrap algorithm to speed up base system boot strap.
* work on new web client
-> will create a "most annoying things in web client" wiki page
* release first mockup to public this year.
* new hardware for api and backend get installed this week, still needs
* AI find out default values for quota.
Suggest format change:
* User roles should become sub elements instead of attributes.
group decision to do it.
Short discussion about the implementing the quota mechanism. Will come this
year as last feature of roadmap :).
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org