* devel:languages:go:unstable hasn't seen any updates for 3 to 4 years
* I myself am actually the only one cares devel:languages:go as a
whole (someone cares only certain packages like go itself, docker's
dependency and etc)
* I didn't use that repository for development either
I sent a delete request against it today:
* I can see the "accept" button.
* I'm the maintainer for devel:languages:go
So in theory I should be able to accept that request.
But actually it always returns 500 internal error.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org