Open Build Service(OBS) 2.4.5 released
Another maintenance release of the 2.4 series is out there.
This is a bugfix release with some feature backports.
Most important is the support for the new Ubuntu 13.10 release, which
is using a debian special multiarch packaging now.
Also the upcoming CVE number scheme in 2014 is now supported.
Apart from that we have a number of bugfixes as described below.
OBS is available as usual via the OBS:Server:2.4 project.
SLES 11 SP 3 is a new supported platform with this release.
From the official Release Notes:
* backend: Debian multiarch support (for Ubuntu 13.10 via perl-BSSolver)
* api: support new CVE syntax as it will be used in 2014
* appliance: fix start order between apache and mysql when using systemd
* backend: fix for using if conditions in prjconf macros sections
* backend: fix possible cache inconstency in worker binary cache
* backend: multiple fixes for constraints handling
* backend: use configured http proxies when download worker code.
* api: ensure existins of "deleted" project and repository on update
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+owner(a)opensuse.org