present: rlihm, abauer, mls, freitag, adrian, poeml, cwh, froh, lrupp
* Scheduler Optimization Thoughts
* fixing Hermes setup issues.
* Started ARM setup on opensuse.org
, not finished yet
* fixing some live imaging issues
* extended Build number handling
* worked on merge handling for broken source links.
Created a 100 lines perl prototype, which needs to get integrated into
* working also on merge of patches of source link, change is not trivial
and needs better testing.
* Deployed new hermes.opensuse.org
- RSS feed support is working now
- data model change
* new osc release
* worked on factory sync mechanism to keep old packages for a while
* zypper has support for profiles
* mirror scanner improvements to scan subdirectory only and remove also
* General mirror admin work
* Deliver checksums via metalinks for direct usage in client
Scheduler (and hardware) of external build service is at its limits.
mls has some thoughts how to improve the speed, ideas are:
- use libsatlover and use .solv local format instead of perl
- rewrite expansion code in C
Both changes will have the effect that the backend will not be pure
perl anymore, but use C libs via perl xs bindings.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org