present: froh, mls, freitag, abauer, rlihm, adrian,
* Status round
* 1.5 release
* Test Development System
* Working on Hermes, fixed bugs and created new :)
* Got rid of locks in hermes
* Improved Web Client:
- Sub projects are visible in project page now
- Improved project page loading time for large projects via
delayed loading of build results.
both is already active on build.opensuse.org
* Thinking about rights management of property system.
Not final thought, but updated wiki page.
* Implemented meta forwarding for remote projects in frontend.
* web client css fixes for new version.
* Discussion how to move the templates into development.
* Presented openSUSE and Build Service at Linuxtage Chemnitz
AI: adrian create fate request for STABLE/Development classification.
( #306323 )
* working on link repair support in source server
* fixing osc build for a local build service
* implemented meta forwarding for remote projects in backend.
* planned 1.5 release is this thursday.
* download/stage.o.o hardware failure
* power outage for build hosts for one night
* source server problem on sunday, unknown reason for now.
* Binary backend server has reached it's limits. Our general purpose backup
system will replace it after a memory upgrade.
Test Development System
* Klaas will take a former build host and get it installed and reachable via
one public IP address for testing and development purposes.
sorry for beeing too late...
- search for "ARM" bug causing strange behavior in Base:build:arm on
- Base:build:arm bootstrap packages fixes completed
- setup of ARM on build.o.o - debugging of error cases for ARM
- Base:build:arm bootstrap package fixes completed
- setup of Base:build for ARM to boostrap using stage 1 bootstrap in
Base:build + cross toolchain
- talk with maemo/mer developers to for trying OBS
- packaged and tested openSUSE:Tools:Devel/obs-all-svn @ up to svn trunk
- packaged and tested openSUSE:Tools:Devel/qemu-svn @ svn trunk -r 6657
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org