Present: froh, lrupp, abauer, adrian, mls, poeml, rlihm
* Status Round
* 1.6 Release Status
- found enable/disable bug in backend with resulting publish
enable/disable problem, introduced in backend in svn trunk -r 7096
- tested hüwe fix for enable/disable bug in backend
- fixed .deb multiarch generation issue in backend
- fixed "uname -i" issue in build
- found 2 new issues with debian: version numbers can get silently
ignored in .dsc files, behavior on file permissions local build !=
server build on .dsc based pkgs
- qemu upstream merges of all open qemu user mode @ arm patches in our
*already fixed* queue. some of the issues are gone
- tested new resulting qemu - longterm stability over some days.
discussing with maintainers about left/newly opened issues when/how to
- found 2 issues with qemu @ fedora 10 on arm: "touch file access",
"pipe2" syscall missing
- helped mer project to setup a complete build of mer (== maemo on
debian/ubuntu @ arm + i586). hit 85% packages build watermark
- finally updated RoR in the testsystem to current 2.1 version
- repackaged build with new files and obs with new dependencies, also
new osc version
- qemu-svn, obs-all-svn, osc-svn, build-svn, deb packages updates up to
OBS svn trunk -r 7119 in openSUSE:Tools:Devel (incl. marcus
- tracked down and fixed enable/disable bug with resulting publish
enable/disable problem in svn trunk
- working cross toolchain on factory to speed up openSUSE @ ARM
- Setup awstats on buildservice api server
- Fixed source handling in api for packages on remote instances
- Working on repairlink (aka "osc merge") function in osc.
- Working on adding revision number of automatically created patches
on uploaded merge sources with keeplink parameter.
- Worked on project page of new web client.
- tested new build script from lnussel avoiding build results size limits
thanks to direct block reading. Deployed on opensuse.org
- some osc features and fixes:
* support checkout of single package via "osc co PACKAGE" when local dir is
* allow to specify target project and package on osc branch (requires server
* add option to automatic checkout a branched package
* support "osc getbinaries" in checkout packages
* support listings of older revisions with "osc ls -R"
* add --current parameter for linkpac to use current revision of source
* add osc setlinkrev to add or update revision number in links easily
* fix streaming of binary files via "cat" (#493325)
1.6 branch will get created tomorrow.
SUSE Linux Products GmbH
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help(a)opensuse.org