Bug ID: 1042529
Summary: YaST submodule windows don't remember their size and
position when opened as standalone programs
Product: openSUSE Tumbleweed
Priority: P5 - None
QA Contact: jsrain(a)suse.com
Found By: ---
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any YaST submodule directly (e.g. search for "Software Management" from
2. Adjust the window size and position
3. Close the window
4. Open it again the same way as in 1
- The window spawns with the same size and position as it had when you last
- The window opens at position 0,0 with a size of 1344x771.
- YaST's main window behaves properly and remembers its position; it's only
submodule windows when opened directly that exhibit this issue.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.