--- Comment #20 from Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400(a)gmail.com> 2012-06-30 03:30:04
On the default installation, and even after pulling in the rather large stack
of recommended applications, almost all the icons look great on the shell now.
There are a few exceptions of course:-
1. YaST icon: nothing we can do about that, bnc#722689
2. xstroke: coolo promised he would drop this from the LiveCD and default
3. qt4 settings (qtconfig): the worst icon of them all, but there is no way
that I see to generate a hi-res icon for this one. We have to live with this
one I guess.
4. Midnight Commander: no icon source or hi-res icon available. I found no way
to do generate hi-res icons for this one.
5. openJDK stack: haven't had a very detailed look at this, but they only have
low pixel icons in their tarball.
...and those are all the offending ones.
I am also tracking individual (GNOME) apps for their icons on their upstream
1. Latexila: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=679174
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.novell.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.