--- Comment #42 from Lukas Ocilka <locilka(a)suse.com> ---
The answer is:
1. When I was installing the system, I chose "Min X server"
2. Then I selected the LXDE pattern
3. Additionally, "desktops" are sorter according to the order
4. Three desktops have the same order
(then they are "sorted" and the result is: "server",
Possible solution in control file
1. Adjust sorting
2. Add more packages to <packages/>
3. Add LXDE
BTW, we are reaching limits of the old use cases combined with new(er)
role-selection dialog. They don't seem to play well together.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.