What I did last week: - caught up with mails (especially some GNOME Foundation stuff that took time) - L3 work - touched many packages to remove the GNOME 1.x stack. - worked on various maintenance updates - looked at bugzilla. I promise I didn't just look, but also read it. And closed some bugs. - attempted to switch GNOME packages to xulrunner192. Failed in a big way, but did not investigate.
What I plan to do this week: - lots of mails to send... - put upstream version in OBS attributes - take at least two days to finally do some upstream coding that can't wait anymore - look closer at xulrunner192. - some GNOME 2.29.5 upstream and packaging work, I guess.
What has been annoying me: - I keep discovering new ways to find out about packages depending on GNOME 1.x stack. I was first looking at Requires of the libgtk library. Then I realized that some packages were cheating and using gtk1-compat (sigh). Then I realized some packages were BuildRequiring it for no reason.