Somtimes I wonder if some one read my text... The problem occurs AFTER 31.01.2013. So I think this Bug fix has created THIS Bug ;)
But also the fixes which were included later (bnc#822285 and bnc#821632) didnt work.
* Mi Jun 19 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org - bnc#818544 - yast2 mail enhanced module can not detect the mail domains
* Mi Jun 05 2013 email@example.com - bnc#800788 - ag_postfix_mastercf process hangs the system, after which it is killed by kernel, when saving mail server settings with Yast "Mail Server" module - bnc#822285 - Autoyast configuration of mail service fails bnc#821632 - L3: autoinstallation stops with error during postfix configuration
* Di Jan 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org - bnc#759050 - autoyast mail configuration (postfix) not possible
rpm -qi yast2-mail Name : yast2-mail Relocations: /usr Version : 2.17.6 Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany Release : 0.13.1 Build Date: Mi 19 Jun 2013 18:10:54 CEST Install Date: Fr 16 Aug 2013 16:54:14 CEST Build Host: megrez Group : System/YaST Source RPM: yast2-mail-2.17.6-0.13.1.src.rpm Size : 757951 License: GPL v2 or later Signature : RSA/8, Mi 19 Jun 2013 18:11:01 CEST, Key ID e3a5c360307e3d54 Packager : http://bugs.opensuse.org Summary : YaST2 - Mail Configuration Description : The YaST2 component for mail configuration. It handles Postfix, Cyrus, Amavis and Fetchmail.
Authors: -------- Peter Varkoly email@example.com Distribution: SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
Am 20.11.2013 15:54, schrieb Thomas Fehr:
On Wed, Nov 20, Mario Gzuk wrote:
Hi, I am sorry, Uwe Gansert has pointed me to this: https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=759050
but I cant access other Bugs than my own.
There was an other discussion about that Issue: http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-autoinstall/2012-07/msg00040.html
Thank you that some one seems to be intressed in this after 10 months....
The bug should be fixed since begin of 2013:
from "rpm -q --changelog yast2-mail" ....
- Tue Jan 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bnc#759050 - autoyast mail configuration (postfix) not possible
Could you please check which version you are using.
Tschuess, Thomas Fehr