On 02.09.2010, at 00:52, Javier Llorente wrote:
I like conference_tshirt5.png, Javier. Good proposal.
How ever, I went through the other drafts on the ml and came to the point, that I should
give you some production related background informations.
1. We are not going to print the shirts with a classical CMYK method. We are going to use
a plotter based technique, what means, we have a small range of collard film (14 or 16
colors). The print house cut the motives out of this film and iron them to the shirt.
1. every extra color and motive cost extra money and we are not M$.
2. the minimum size of something is about 0.5 - 1mm. It should not be to delicate.
3. Gradients don't work.
4. Photorealistic things don't work as well.
2. Stay with the KISS (Keep it simple and Stupid) rule and the openSUSE Branding
3. Try to use max. 3 Colors . E.g. Green, White, Black (Shirt). And please don't
combine red and green.
This are just few "hints" from my pragmatic side.
How ever, I saw good and interesting drafts and look forward to see the final version!
Robert Lihm, Webdesigner - openSUSE Boosters Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0 - rlihm(a)suse.de
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
SUSE - a Novell business
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-artwork+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-artwork+help(a)opensuse.org