Le 19/06/2018 à 19:26, Axel Braun a écrit :
I have installed the LXQT Leap 15 image on a new Raspi, and noticed some
issues with that:
- there is no update repository set-up. is this by intention?
This will be fixed in next release of Leap 15.0 images.
- Firefox crashes with a segfault on start
Fixed in update repo.
- chromium starts, but in default setup (as root) it
can only be started from
command line, as it needs an additional parameter
- the File manager (fcpacman-qt) does not start: the
screen flickers shortly,
and nothing happens. Probably the dependecy on the base package fcpackman is
not porperly set in the spec file.
Could you try to start from command line and check if there is any useful message,
- for the wishlist: a simple text editor installed by
gedit is probably a good candidate. Any other suggestion?
For he rest...nice!
Thanks for the report.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-arm+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-arm+owner(a)opensuse.org