Le 04/07/2013 16:25, Andrew Wafaa a écrit :
There were a few attendees on the call.
* The call centred around requirements for ARM to be included in 13.1.
* There is now only 1 Trello board being used, the AArch64 board
has been closed.
+ A new list has been added for 13.1
+ The board needs a tidy up. If people can update cards that would be great!
* Plan is to release ARM alongside x86 on release day
* Looking at having ARMv7 & ARMv8 support included in distro
* Board support will potentially be smaller than what we targeted for 12.3
+ This depends on how well TI device support remains upstream
+ Only upstream supported devices will be part of the official
release, Contrib devices will continue
* As 13.1 will be the base for SLE12, we *must* make sure all
submissions are done in time.
+ All new features must be submitted as early as possible, fixes can
be done after feature freeze.
Thank you for the feedback.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-arm+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-arm+owner(a)opensuse.org