Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
xfce4-branding-openSUSE (4.14+20191207 -> 4.14+20191230)
xfce4-terminal (0.8.8 -> 0.8.9.1)
=== Details ===
==== galculator ====
- Removed Provide and obsolete mate-calc. Galculator is NOT a replacement
for mate-calc which is its own project.
==== xfce4-branding-openSUSE ====
Version update (4.14+20191207 -> 4.14+20191230)
Subpackages: exo-branding-openSUSE libgarcon-branding-openSUSE
libxfce4ui-branding-openSUSE openSUSE-xfce-icon-theme thunar-volman-branding-openSUSE
xfce4-settings-branding-openSUSE xfdesktop-branding-openSUSE xfwm4-branding-openSUSE
- Update to version 4.14+20191230:
* Set default cursor to Adwaita
==== xfce4-terminal ====
Version update (0.8.8 -> 0.8.9.1)
- Update to version 0.8.9.1
- Fix "Open terminal here" functionality that was broken in release
- Changes in version 0.8.9
- Respect the "Working Directory" setting when opening initial window
(the current directory was used instead). (bxo#16292)
- Disable "Paste" actions in read-only mode
- Point session manager to desktop file. (bxo#16121)
- Resolve G_TYPE_INSTANCE_GET_PRIVATE deprecation warning
- Allow to use <Alt> shortcuts when menu mnemonics are disabled.
- Fix 'Menubar starts shown when set to hidden in properties'
- Fix invalid geometry on Wayland.
- Fix size increase when the menu is used on Wayland (bxo#13938)
- Avoid passing null pointer to g_warning()
- Replace GLib threading functions with their GDK counterparts
- Fix setting a font via the command line (bxo#15869)
- Properly apply zoom factor when creating new tab (bxo#15785)
- Add icons to "Cancel" and "Paste" buttons
- Fix background color changing when changing focus if "Vary the
background color for each tab" is enabled (bxo#15740)
- Revert "Save accelerators map on exit".(bxo#16058)
- Allow to unset window urgency hint even if "Visual bell" is disabled
- Unmaximize drop-down window when hiding it. (bxo#15681)
- Allow to use --maximize with drop-down windows
- Search dialog: Make opacity scale unfocusable. This prevents the text
entry from losing focus when the opacity scale is used.
- Fix closing tabs with middle click. (bxo#15687)
- Translation updates
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-arm+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-arm+owner(a)opensuse.org