We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Uyuni 2021.09
you will find all
the resources you need to start working with Uyuni 2021.09, including the
release notes, documentation, requirements and setup instructions.
VERY IMPORTANT: Read the release notes! If you are updating from an Uyuni
version older than 2021.06, a major upgrade procedure is required.
This is the list of highlights for this release:
* Prometheus available for Uyuni Proxy and Retail Branch Server
* Ansible available for Uyuni Proxy and Retail Branch Server
* AppStreams WebUI improvements
* Improve the date time handling on the UI
* Support syncing patches with advisory status 'pending'
* Virtualization: UEFI support: and virt-tuner templates
* spacecmd: allow massive archive and delete actions
* Recent cobbler CVEs remediation
Please check the release notes for full details.
Remember that Uyuni will follow a rolling release planning, so the next
version will contain bugfixes for this one and any new features. There will be
no maintenance of 2021.09
As always, we hope you will enjoy Uyuni 2021.09 and we invite everyone of you
to send us your feedback  and of course your patches, if you can
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni