As part of the openSUSE Migration of the mailing lists , we have a few new
things that you need to be aware of:
1. The lists addresses are now:
2. The old addresses will be working for some unspecified time, but we
recommend you start using the new addresses.
3. To avoid some problems DMARC authentication , the lists (among other
things) will not add prefixes such as "[uyuni-user]" to the subject, and will
not alter the body adding any links to the mailing lists.
4. As a consequence: If you used the subject to filter emails, please change
your filters to start using email headers(check the openSUSE Migration page
for details )
5. The new system uses mailman v3 and hyperkitty, so now all management can be
done via webUI at https://lists.uyuni-project.org
6. Your subscription should remain unchanged.
We would like to thank the openSUSE Heroes  for the migration, as the
change from mlmmj to mailman+hyperkitty is a big step forward making life
easier for both users and mailing list administrators.
Julio González Gil
Release Engineer, SUSE Manager and Uyuni