The next openSUSE KDE Team meeting will be held tomorrow,
Thursday 6th August, at 16:00 UTC.
The current list of scheduled topics is:
* easing KDE4 one-click installs feature request added to openfate. Is
anything missing? (AI was: file new .ymp and do fate request)
* dropping remaining poorly maintained KDE3 apps from Factory
* default sound backend (bug #440786)
* Default Plasma containment
* Revisision of greeter text, writing of new KDE4 introduction
* old action items
* status report
* Q&A, misc
Further items are welcome; please add them http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Meetings
to get the time of the meeting in your time zone.
The meeting will happen in #opensuse-kde IRC channel on irc.freenode.net
You are welcome to join and participate!
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-announce+help(a)opensuse.org