The acronym ENOS stands for 'Encontro Nacional de openSUSE', a Portuguese
expression which can be translated to 'National openSUSE Meeting', an event
meant to unite the Portuguese openSUSE users.
The purpose of ENOS is to give an opportunity to the Portuguese openSUSE users
to be together, as well as provide the participants an insight view on the
latest developments on the openSUSE project and stimulate them to take an
active part on the community itself.
The first ENOS will take place on the first of Setember (01/09/2007) at Caldas
da Rainha, Leiria, Portugal, hosted and promoted by Carlos Gonçalves, with
the support of the Caldas Rainha Network.
The current schedule, subject to changes, defines the following (all the times
refer to Portugal Local Time):
* 11:00 am - Gathering at Parque D. Carlos I (wireless is available)
* 01:00 pm - Lunch at 'O Canas' restaurant
* 03:00 pm - Community Space at 'Centro da Juventude' (wireless is available)
- "The upcoming openSUSE 10.3" - Carlos Gonçalves
- "openSUSE-i18n-pt" - António Martins
- "The openSUSE-pt community needs" - Tiago Santos
* Ideas & Discussion
* +6:00 pm - Caldas da Rainha at night :-)
More informations: http://en.opensuse.org/Events/ENOS