Re: [opensuse] Laptop experience
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 15:32:39 +0200
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:47 PM Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I second that. Get yourself a Logitech wireless mouse with the Logitech
Unified Receiver - plug the receiver into the USB port and it will just work.
You can pair additional Logitech devices (keyboards, mice) with the same
receiver but this requires the Windows-based Logitech software.

This is what I usually use. This laptop does not have a USB-A
connector. I can use an adapter. But then I have a thing off the side
that is easily damaged. I need to see if Logitech have a USB-C
receiver that is not so big.

--
Roger Oberholtzer