Re: [opensuse] Laptop experience
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:16:09 +0930
Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I second that. Get yourself a Logitech wireless mouse with the
Logitech Unified Receiver - plug the receiver into the USB port and
it will just work. You can pair additional Logitech devices
(keyboards, mice) with the same receiver but this requires the
Windows-based Logitech software.

The point was that he wants to use Bluetooth because he doesn't have
USB.

So a BT keyboard is what's important in what I said, not any old
wireless, especially if the wireless needs USB to work.

The KB/mouse devices pair directly with the host computers. There's no
extra receiver.