Re: [opensuse] Laptop experience
On 14/06/2019 12.31, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM Carlos E. R. <> wrote:

On Linux and XFCE, BT is just impossible. I can only make my BT
earphones work from the CLI, with an incantation that is not simple.

Also curious is how the mouse will work in VirtualBox. Perhaps the
mouse is rather generic in VirtualBox and the fact that it is
Buletooth paired by X11/KDE where VirtualBox is running is irrelevant
in VirtualBox?

Sure. The mouse and the keyboard are virtualized, the guests do not see
the real mouse/keyboard. This way, when vbox is not full window, you can
see how the mouse can move all over the screen, outside or inside,
paired, with help from the guest tools.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.