Re: [opensuse] Laptop experience
On Fri, 14 Jun 2019 09:46:51 +0200

On 14/06/2019 09.27, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I have not checked Bluetooth yet. As there are no USB-A connectors,
I am playing with the idea of getting a Bluetooth mouse. I've not
used them before.

I tried one, an Amazon basics model, cheap. Worked instantly (on
Windows). Then I removed it, I need it for a broken Android tablet,
where it worked after some convincing.

The only issue is that you may need a working mouse to get the BT
mouse working :-)

I have a Logitech bluetooth keyboard that I use with my Amazon Fire, and
also with an iPad. It just works. So I'd be hopeful a bluetooth mouse
would work without difficulty.