Re: [opensuse] Where to report bad mirrors?
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-11-19 09:14]:
On 11/06/2019 15.05, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [06-11-19 07:58]:
On 11/06/2019 13.37, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [06-11-19 02:32]:
On 11/06/2019 01.18, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <> [06-10-19 17:28]:
On 10/06/2019 19.53, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Your problem in Spain is also that there are no Spanish mirrors.

Right, but we use other central European servers, like gwdg, which are
very fast.

then add the *specific* servers as I described earlier, and do not let
mirrorbrained decide which server you use.

Which is what I said two paragraphs above (re bypass mirrorbrain).

but *are* you doing that?

Not when I reported. And doesn't work with wget. The problem is not with
zypper, but wget.

you aren't directing wget to a *specific* site? ???

Nope. It worked while 15.1 was beta. It has been ages since I had to do
that.

and now you have problems that the ages brought about or have not solved.
perhaps time to try and alternate solution.