Re: [opensuse] Where to report bad mirrors?
On 10/06/2019 17:25, Carlos E. R. wrote:
300 Kb/s when my connection is 100 Mb/s is very slow...

Oh, WOW, all off 300kb/s!
Three digits worth!
Try loading a kernel update at single digit speeds.

I remember that thread, but couldn't find it. Yes, we would need a local
blacklist of mirrors. Otherwise I'll have to bypass mirrorbrain and list
manually some mirrors.

I prefer the blacklist idea.
Manually determining the groups of possible servers for each repository and then
timing them and editing the dot-repo files will get time consuming.