Re: [opensuse] 15.1 LXQt - what camera app/picture viewer
On 11/06/2019 03:18, David C. Rankin wrote:

The reason I would sky away from Gwenview, etc.., is they drag a lot of KDE in
to support them. (gwenview may be better than the apps starting with K...) I
never liked loading a 3M app and having 90M of dependencies piled on.

A solid case and inarguable reasoning.
It's just that I'm running KDE anyway.
And have become addicted to many of the KDE applications.

Perhaps if I were to resurrect a old 486 laptop with a 8G drive ...