[opensuse] Re: Mirroring some files locally from a repository
On 10/06/2019 19.19, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
10.06.2019 19:42, Carlos E. R. пишет:
Hi,

I copy or mirror the 15.1 kernel and other files locally. I use:

#!/bin/bash
wget -r -l1 --no-parent -nd -A "kernel*rpm" -A "nfs-kernel*rpm" -A
"virtualbox*rpm"
"http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/x86_64/";

So first it downloads that file (slowly sometimes), then removes it,
probably because there is already a local copy.

-nd says to save multiple file versions with additional suffix and -A
says to throw away anything that does not end with ".rpm".

Oh. I simply copied the line from somewhere else.

The intention is to download anything with the given pattern, but only
those, and not download things that exist already.

How could I improve my download command line so that it doesn't download
things that it is going to delete later, wasting time?

You probably want --no-clobber or --continue.

Probably the later, and remove "-nd".

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.