Re: [opensuse] save installed packages for reinstall
On 06/09/2019 05:23 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
cer@Telcontar:~> l installed_pkgs.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 cer users 136554 Jun 9 12:17 installed_pkgs.txt
cer@Telcontar:~>

Way more than you, but still under the limit. Wait, we need to count the
spaces. Ah, no, because new lines are removed.

Right, and remember right now I have my installed shoehorned into a VM (except
that 423 is on a 500M SSD). It would be interesting to know who has the
largest package name install (talk about an rpm hog!) and then see if it comes
close to the character limit.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

< Previous Next >