Re: [opensuse] OT: only a rspamd test
On 09/06/2019 13.10, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 01.06.19 um 14:25 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne sobota 1. června 2019 13:17:16 CEST, Günther J. Niederwimmer napsal(a):
Test

Testing with GPG signature. ;-)

I feel here that others might have the same issue as I do?

I'm running rspamd and basically all emails which are PGP signed end up
in my spam folder or in worst cases are even rejected right away.

rspamd punishes those messages with a default score of 10 for
BROKEN_HEADERS because their mime structure is broken since the mailing
list adds the unsubscribe and contact footer I guess.

The rspamd author does not really agree that this case is special and
rather wants the list software fixed:
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2836

So is this an issue others have as well and how to mitigate?
Just lowering the score of BROKEN_HEADERS to a very low one seems not
very useful.

Any advice?

Do not run rspamd, if it is you.

There was a thread where we talked about it.

<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2019-04/msg00209.html>

and following month - this post is important:
<https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2019-05/msg00033.html>

I have not signed this post so that you don't have problems receiving it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)