Re: [opensuse] OT: only a rspamd test
Am 01.06.19 um 14:25 schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek:
Dne sobota 1. června 2019 13:17:16 CEST, Günther J. Niederwimmer napsal(a):
Test

Testing with GPG signature. ;-)

I feel here that others might have the same issue as I do?

I'm running rspamd and basically all emails which are PGP signed end up
in my spam folder or in worst cases are even rejected right away.

rspamd punishes those messages with a default score of 10 for
BROKEN_HEADERS because their mime structure is broken since the mailing
list adds the unsubscribe and contact footer I guess.

The rspamd author does not really agree that this case is special and
rather wants the list software fixed:
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2836

So is this an issue others have as well and how to mitigate?
Just lowering the score of BROKEN_HEADERS to a very low one seems not
very useful.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Wolfgang