[opensuse] Laptop experience
I'm considering getting a Dell XPS 13 (9380) to run Tumbleweed.
Although it can be bought with Ubuntu, which implies decent Linux
compatibility, I'm curious if anyone has experience running Tumbleweed
on this computer?

It will probably be delivered with Windows 10 as that is the most
common model in Sweden. I won't run Ubuntu anyway. I recall someone
saying that the Windows license is in the BIOS (or whatever the
comparable place is called these days), and that Windows can get the
license from there. Meaning that I might be able to install Windows in
VirtualBox and the delivered license be used. (VB would pass this info
on?) That's nor a requirement. Just curious if I got that right.

--
Roger Oberholtzer