Re: [opensuse] How to exclude sites from Zypper?
On 04/06/2019 08:12, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
if 'global' means to all repos, yes, but you must individually edit each
repo file and must check that all mirrors actually exist

As I said, a lot of work!

Is there a simple way to find out what possible repositories COULD be used for a
given repo?

Given I have
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Frameworks5/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/
for example, what sites could mirrorbrain redirect me to?
So far it seems to be sending me off to Asia, and as I blackhole those sites
through Russia.