Re: [opensuse] Google calc and Linux
On 02/06/2019 15.16, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 08:57]:
On 02/06/2019 14.47, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 07:49]:
Hi,

I have created a small calc sheet to use on the move, using Google calc
app on Android. Now, I wonder how can I use the said sheet on my Linux
machine. I thought that I would see a tool on the browser page, gmail
page, but no, I don't.

Have I missed the icon, or do you know how to open it in Linux?

have you provided the calc sheet for examination?

Why should I? :-o

how would you expect one to help you w/o having the/an sheet?

Because it is a generic question, not an specific to a particular sheet.
Either you have done it before and know the tools, or you don't.

If you wish to try, just create a sheet in Google Calc app on your phone.

It is empty, just a new calc seet that google tools creates.

and for someone w/o a google account?

Then you don't know the answer, you can not help me.

I can try on my own diverse tools, I was hopping from answers from
people that had already done it, to save time.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)