Re: [opensuse] Google calc and Linux
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 09:05]:
On 02/06/2019 14.58, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op zondag 2 juni 2019 14:54:41 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
On 02/06/2019 14.47, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

I need something that works on the phone, it will be the primary tool
for this one. Optimal tool on Linux would work with google drive.
The sheet should be in your Google drive instance. From there you can
download
it as .ods, .xls etc. etc.

Ah, did not know that.
Edit it locally, then upload again, I suppose. Good enough.

Another way is to share it with your own gmail
account.

The later is what I tried, but I don't find the app in gmail. I used
firefox. Sould I try Chrome perhaps?

no, don't you have google drive app on your phone? it will access google
sheets