Re: [opensuse] Google calc and Linux
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 08:57]:
On 02/06/2019 14.47, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-02-19 07:49]:
Hi,

I have created a small calc sheet to use on the move, using Google calc
app on Android. Now, I wonder how can I use the said sheet on my Linux
machine. I thought that I would see a tool on the browser page, gmail
page, but no, I don't.

Have I missed the icon, or do you know how to open it in Linux?

have you provided the calc sheet for examination?

Why should I? :-o

how would you expect one to help you w/o having the/an sheet?

It is empty, just a new calc seet that google tools creates.

and for someone w/o a google account?

google sheets reads libreoffice calc sheets, perhaps the reverse is also
possible.

I'll try.

at one time I was very happy with gnumeric but earlier with 123

I need something that works on the phone, it will be the primary tool
for this one. Optimal tool on Linux would work with google drive.

you can access google drive on your phone and google sheets from there.
why do you need another app?