Re: [opensuse] Re: output from systemd timer
On 08/05/2019 15.37, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 08/05/2019 13.45, Per Jessen wrote:
Andrei Borzenkov wrote:

Would you happen to know if the old behaviour of cronjobs/timers
sending an email to MAILTO is still supported?

cronjobs in 15.0, certainly. But I can test that.

The important bit was if systemd timers, now slowly replacing cron jobs,
supported the old behaviour.

Is the cron daemon be going to be removed, or it is just that jobs are
being migrated?

In the second case, the system can use timers and I'll keep using cron
without worries.

In the first case, more fodder for paranoids.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.