  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 13:18:24 +0200
Dave Howorth wrote:

On Tue, 7 May 2019 23:50:08 +0200
Where is one supposed to write the domain name?

That would leave me very confused.

This thread must be one of the longest in history.

I have very little idea of the issues involved.

Do any of the participants feel that they understand the issues?
In no particular order (INPO):Carlos, Per, Andrei, Patrick, James,
Anton, Gertjan, Robert

Permit me to make a wild guess -

The issue is the removal of the entry field for a domain name in the
YaST network configuration. We have yet to determine why or if that is
actually a problem. (I think).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.4°C)