On Wednesday, May 8, 2019 3:26:45 AM CDT Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 08/05/2019 02.13, James Knott wrote:
On 05/07/2019 05:35 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
I don't know if it is related or not. YaST in 15.0 has a box to write
the domain name and I assume it works.

No it doesn't.

Maybe they removed the entry because it does not work, and is impossible
to make it work. Did it work in the past? I can't test, my vmware
doesn't run.

Someone suggested that if you write it in search domain, then save and
restart, you will then see it in domain name (and in /etc/hosts). I think
that's what I did though I don't remember.